Edible Salt & Trace Elements and Minerals
Himalayan Edible Salt:
Himalayan Coarse and Fine Salt is all NATURAL and PURE.
It is the Purest form of Salt in the World Today.
The Healthiest Salt on Earth!!
By adding edible Himalayan salt to your diet you will enjoy its many benefits to your health.
The salts contain 84 trace elements and minerals essential to your wellbeing.
This salt is one of the purest salts available and is free of pollutant.
Mined in the foothills of the Himalayan mountains in Pakistan, this salt is over 250 million years old!!
It has many uses in your every day cooking.
Pure Himalayan salt is versatile and tasty!
Himalayan salt is edible and great as a healthy replacement to inferior, highly processed table salt.
Pure and organic, it tastes fantastic.
This salt can be used in a variety of ways to supplement where minerals are lacking and detoxify both internally and externally.
Great for cooking and you can taste the difference.
Bring out the flavour in your food.
Enjoy the unique flavour to any meals.
Amazing Health Benefits of Pink Himalayan Salt Crystals:
• Regulating the water content throughout your body
• Alkalizes the body.
• Balancing excess acidity from your cells, particularly the brain cells.
• Balancing your blood sugar levels and helping to reduce your aging rate.
• Assisting in the generation of hydroelectric energy in cells in your body.
• Absorption of food particles through your intestinal tract.
• Help in clearing mucus plugs and phlegm from your lungs-particularly useful in asthma and cystic fibrosis.
• Acts as a strong natural antihistamine and helps clear up congestion in your sinuses.
• Helps prevent of muscle cramps.
• Balances Blood Pressure.
•Helps to maintain firmness in bones.
• Making the structure of your bones firm-osteoporosis can occur when your body needs more salt and takes it from your bones
• Regulating your sleep - it is a natural hypnotic
• Maintaining your libido
•Preventing varicose veins and spider veins on your legs and thighs
• Establishing regular heartbeats - in conjunction with water it is actually essential for the regulation of your blood pressure
• Helps regulate the electrolyte balance of cells which aids in conducting electricity.
Himalayan Salt's array of elements forms a compound in which each molecule is inter-connected. The connectedness allows the vibrational component of the 84 trace minerals and elements present in the salt to be in harmony with each other and adds to the balancing effect of the salt. When it comes to the holistic power of natural salt, nothing compares to Himalayan Crystal Salt and here is why:
• Pink Himalayan salt is all natural and pure
• It is the purest form of salt in the world today
• Pink Himalayan Salt is mined deep under the Himalayan Mountains formed over 250 Millions Year
• It is the highest grade of natural salt
• Under an electron microscope, crystal salt has a perfect crystalline structure
• It is mined by hand and hand washed
• Crystal salt is immune to electromagnetic fields
• Crystal salt contains no environmental pollutants
• There is no limited shelf life and no need for silica packets to prevent clumping
Salt is essential for life - you cannot live without it. However, most people simply don't realize that there are enormous differences between the standard refined table and cooking salt most people are accustomed, to using any form of healthy natural salt.
Your standard table salt is actually 97.5% sodium chloride and 2.5% chemicals such as moisture absorbents and iodine. Dried at over 1200 degrees Fahrenheit, the excessive heat alters the natural chemical structure of the salt causing the potential for a myriad of health problems in your body. If you would like your body to function properly you are better off with salt with all natural elements. Most common table salt is made up of chemicals that pollute your body.
Pure Himalayan Salt Crystal contains no toxins and 84 trace minerals and elements necessary for optimal health.
Containing 84 trace minerals and elements found in your body.
The 84 Trace Elements and Minerals Found in Himalyan Salt Are:
*Actinium, Aluminium, Antimony, Arsenic, Astatine,
*Barium, Beryllium, Bismuth, Boron, Bromine,
*Calcium, Cadmium, Carbon, Cerium, Cesium, Chloride, Chromium, Cobalt, Copper,
*Gadolinium, Gallium, Germanium, Gold,
*Hafnium, Holmium, Hydrogen,
*Ianthanum, Indium, Iodine, Iridium, Iron, Lanthanum,
*Lead, Lithium, Lutetium,
*Magnesium, Manganese, Mercury, Molybdenum,
*Neptunium, Nickel, Niobium, Nitrogen,
*Palladium, Phosphorus, Platium, Plutonium, Polonium, Praseodymium, Protactinium,
*Radium, Rhenium, Rhodium, Rubidium, Ruthenium,
*Samarium, Scandium, Selenium, Silicon, Silver, Sodium, Strontium, Sulphur,
*Tantalum, Tellurium, Terbium, Thallium, Thorium, Thulium, Tin, Titanium, Tungsten,
*Zinc & Zirconium.